If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you can easily look up your username and reset your password through Pipeline.
Just follow these simple steps, in this order:
- Go to http://pipeline.sbcc.edu
- Click the "Find my username/password" link on the left.
- Enter your personal information when prompted to do so. You will be asked for a new password. Once you enter your new password, your login username will be displayed and you will be asked to log into Pipeline.
- Log into Pipeline with your username and the new password you created in the step above. You must log into Pipeline at least once with your new password in order for it to take effect!
- Return to the login page at http://facilities.sbcc.edu and log in with the same username/password you used to log into Pipeline.
If that still doesn't work, try adding SBCC\ to the front of your username. (For example: SBCC\jsmith instead of just jsmith)
If you continue to have problems logging in, please contact the Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 965-0581 x2215.
Press your browser's BACK button to try logging in again.